Download Our New Customer App and Web Portal Today!
Morris, Illinois (60450)
- Lean Hogs Bounce Back with Triple Digit Gains
- Front month lean hog futures closed the first trade day of the month with gains of at least $1.22. October hogs were up the most (after leading the trade lower last week) with gains of $1.47 on the day. Monday midday prices for lean hogs are up by $1.17 to...
- Cotton Futures Working Higher
- Front month cotton futures ended the Monday session with gains of 24 to 35 points. December spent time on both sides of UNCH on Monday, printing a 119 point range on the day. The weekly Crop Progress report showed cotton squaring had reached 82% of the crop, compared to the...
- Double Digit Monday Gains in Corn
- Corn futures were 11 3/4 to 14 cents in the black to start the month. December and March were the strongest gaining contracts on the day, adding carry back into the market from Sept to Dec. December was a 1/2 cent premium to Sept going home on Monday, with March...
- Soy Futures Higher, Products Mixed on Monday
- The soy futures complex closed Monday mixed with weaker soy oil. BO futures were down triple digits in August as the contract goes through deliveries and weakness in palm oil. The other nearbys were 57 to 71 points weaker. Beans themselves found afternoon strength to close fractionally to 5 3/4...
- Wheats Stay Strong for Close
- Front month wheat futures rallied double digits on Monday to close near the highs. KC led the way, gaining 3.53% to 4.5% with 30 cent gains through March ’22. CBT wheat futures also closed with gains of 20 3/4 to 26 1/2 cents. Spring wheat futures ended the session 18...
- Cattle Market Higher
- Front month cattle traded higher on Monday with fats gaining a nickel to 12 cents. April ’22 contracts were 57 cents higher on the day. USDA reported limited Monday cash trade in the North for $125 live and $197 in the beef. Last week’s market was mostly $123-$125 and $195-$201,...